- Mass email marketing servers and Unsolicited bulk e-mail (UCE) are prohibited.
- You may not publish any material that is grossly offensive, including , exploitation of children, blatant expressions of bigotry, hatred, harassment, defamation, or invasion of privacy. This includes material that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens any person or group.
- You may not upload ROMs and Emulators.
- Piracy, hacking, cracking, phreaking, warez, pyrotechnics, exploitive software or text that educates or encourages this activity and/or use are not allowed.
- IRC websites and IRC servers are not allowed.
- You may not upload any material that violates or infringes on the copyright, intellectual property rights or trademark rights of any individual or organization.
- Pornography and sex-related merchandising are permitted provided it is legal in the country of the United States of America. This includes sites that may infer sexual content, or links to pornography elsewhere. Nude "art" is permitted.
- Attack traffic that disrupts any portion of our network (incoming or outgoing) will be blocked until the customer is able to work with security personnel to resolve the issue.
- We do not participate in any government mass collection of data. If this provision disappears you will know we have been involuntarily compelled to take part in such a program.
- You are responsible for any abusive traffic coming from or going to your server whether or not it was knowingly or directly caused by you. You are responsible for all your users and/or customers actions while using our service.
- Spam is not allowed, and you may not reference our company in any unsolicited email that you send.
- Anyone caught SPAMMING or violating our Acceptable Use Policy may be terminated without warning and with no refund.
- You must contact us prior to installing a CDN within our infrastructure. "Shared Resource" CDN’s are strictly prohibited.
- You are solely and fully responsible for the contents of your account. Any and all repercussions will be borne solely by you as the account holder.
- In no event will our company be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our services or any content thereon. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.
- We are not liable for any damage or loss of data due to insufficient cooling, heating, bandwidth or acts of God. This includes colocation or dedicated servers.
- We reserve the right to restrict any account to PayPal only payments or terminate any account without warning, notice, or refund if any of the above restrictions are violated and to examine the contents of any account at any time.
You may not use your service in the commission of any crime that violates the laws of local, state, and federal government of the United States of America. Violations of this provision may result in us making your information and information about your service and it's use available to law enforcement with or without your consent or knowledge.